Turo Partners With the Petersen Automotive Museum for Once in a Lifetime Rides
Win a chance for a ride-along in five Petersen Automotive Museum attractions thanks to Turo.
We have covered Turo in the past. It's a popular service to rent cars in lieu of traditional rental car companies. Turo is basically known as the "Airbnb" for cars. It has raised $92 million in funding. With a user base of over 4,000,000 and over 170,000 vehicles, it's certainly growing. Turo recently announced a partnership with the Petersen Automotive Museum offering a chance at once in a lifetime rides in five special cars.
The five special cars are a 1956 Continental Mark II, 1963 Rolls-Royce Ghost, 1994 Bugatti EB110, 1970 Fiat Shellette, and a 1961 GSM Delta track day experience.
Each car has its own chance to win. You can enter to win a ride-along in the Continental Mark II Dec. 18-22, the Rolls-Royce Ghost Dec. 28 through Jan. 2, the Bugatti EB110 Jan. 3-8, the GSM Delta track day Jan. 26 through Feb. 2, and the Fiat Shellette Feb. 7-13.
Check out Turo's Petersen announcement page for more details and how to enter for each car. Winners of each car will be driven along by Petersen Museum Conservator Dana Williamson. Not only will you be driven, but with the exception of the GSM Delta's track day experience, your ride-along experience will be broadcast live from the Petersen Automotive Museum Facebook page.
Chatting with Turo's Communications Coordinator Christin Di Scipio she said, "We are thrilled to launch this partnership with the Petersen Automotive Museum. This collection of Petersen Automotive Museum experiences offers one-of-a-kind experiences for auto enthusiasts and celebrates the unique makes and models already available on Turo." She also told me that this museum experience is the first in many planned collaborations between Turo and the Petersen Automotive Museum.
Go enter for your chance to get a once in a lifetime ride along in one of these great cars. Let me know in the comments what your favorite of the five is.
Excuse me while to get back to searching Turo for that exotic car rental I have been putting off.
- RELATEDTuro Raises $92 million in FundingDaimler and SK Holdings are among those who are funneling cash to the peer to peer car sharing company.READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Should Get Off the Internet and Rent This 1100 Horsepower Toyota Supra on TuroYou can drive the car of your childhood dreams for a few hundred bucks.READ NOW
- RELATEDFormula Drift Champ Chris Forsberg Gets a Tour of the Petersen Automotive MuseumThis is the place in LA where famous cars go to retire.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Petersen Museum Organizes a Car Meet for the Premiere of Ken Block's ClimbkhanaA truly special car meet, featuring American drift king Ken Block and a few of his tail-happy toys.READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Must Visit the Redesigned, Jaw-dropping Petersen MuseumCar Valhalla has flung open its gates again in LA.READ NOW