Jaguar Is Now Offering $30,000 Discounts on the 2017 F-Type SVR
The F-Type R and V-6 models get slashes of up to $20,000 and $10,000, respectively.
If you're in the market for a British sports car such as the Jaguar F-Type but found the sticker prices ever-so-slightly too rich for your blood, Jag's got options for ya—and no, it doesn't involve stepping into the new, poverty-spec, four-cylinder model. Instead, we hope you don't mind rocking a marginally less new F-Type as Jaguar is offering deep discounts on its remaining 2017 cars.
As discovered by Cars Direct, the British luxury marque is offering dealerships $30,000 in cash incentives off of the top-of-the-line, 575-horse 2017 F-Type SVR while R and V-6 models receive $20,000 and $10,000 in incentives, respectively. While a base F-Type in the low $50,000s sounds freakin' sweet, you may have some difficulty actually securing such a deal as Cars Direct reports that most dealerships have already sold out of their V-6 F-Type inventory. On the bright side, this eliminates any possibility of cylinder-envy-induced buyers remorse.
The discount is applied entirely at the discretion of the dealer and comes with the caveat of only being eligible to buyers paying cash or financing with a third party, as it cannot be combined with Jag's own in-house financing.
The top-dog SVR stickers for around $130,000 while the 550-horsepower R normally goes for a little over $100,000. Those looking to get into the V-8 British sports car game on the cheap will want to act fast as the cash incentive offers are said to expire in the new year.
- RELATEDC’Etait un Rendevous: The 2017 Jaguar F-Type SVR, ReviewedMy plan to take the kitty by the kittyREAD NOW
- RELATEDA 2018 Jaguar F-TYPE, a Few Free Hours, and a Perfect Road: This Is Why We Do ThisNo need to overcomplicate things—sometimes you just have to leave the world behind and go chase a Moment.READ NOW
- RELATED2017 Jaguar F-Type SVR Convertible Shows Its ClawsCoupe or convertible, the range-topping F-Type SVR is one of history's fastest Jaguars.READ NOW
- RELATEDNext-Gen Jaguar F-Type in Development Expected to Be a HybridThis move would be part of the brand's initiative towards electrifying its entire lineup by 2020.READ NOW
- RELATEDHear the New 4-Cylinder 2018 Jaguar F-Type NowThe 4-pot F-Type appears to have succeeded where the Porsche 718 failed.READ NOW