Become a Digital Driving God With These Sim Rig Deals
And when you crash, you might not even get hurt.
Back at the beginning of the pandemic, people got really big into sim racing because they didn't want to go outside. Now that the pandemic has eased, people are still pretty into it, as it's a fun way to get into digital motorsports.
It's cheaper than a race car, but it can still be expensive. For that reason, I have gathered some deals. Everything from wheels to shifters to cockpits. If you want to get into sim racing, these sales are a good place to start.
- Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel and Floor Pedals (17% off)
- 64 Bit USB PC Handbrake, Sim Handbrake Compatible with Logitech G27 G29 G920 T500 T300 (27% off)
- Next Level Racing F-GT Lite Formula and GT Foldable Simulator Cockpit (9% off)
- Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel + G Driving Force Shifter Bundle (10% off)
- Logitech G Dual-Motor Feedback Driving Force G29 Gaming Racing Wheel with Responsive Pedals (32% off)
- Next Level Racing GT Lite Foldable Simulator Cockpit (NLR-S021) (8% off)
- Minneer Immersion Racing Simulator Cockpit /with Red&Black Seat (13% off)
- PXN V9 Gaming Racing Wheel with Pedals and Shifter, Steering Wheel (10% off)
- Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel (21% off)
- OpenWheeler GEN3 Racing Wheel Simulator Stand Cockpit Black on Black (20% off)
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
More From The Drive
- Suzuki Jimny time attack cars look thrilled to be alive.
- Ever seen a Chrysler 300 with a plow?
- There's a bunch of new Aston Martins coming soon.
- Manual transmission sales are trending up.
- This is certainly something.