Unlock Your Car’s Full Potential With an OBD2 Scanner From Amazon
You also won’t have to go to a mechanic to discover and clear error codes on your car.
I hope BMW’s heated seat subscription service debacle made you as angry as it did me. Thankfully, we’re not helpless when it comes to accessing extra features in modern cars. Using an OBD2 scanner, you can activate automatic windows, set up your digital dashboard as you like, clear errant error codes, and much more. Fight back against manufacturers, and unlock your car’s full potential by getting an OBD2 scanner today.
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
- Launch OBD2 Scanner CRP123 for $134 (21 percent off)
- Launch Creader 3001 OBD2 Scanner for $24.99 (save 20 percent with coupon)
- Launch OBD2 Scanner 2022 for $258.94 (16 percent off)
- Foxwell 2022 OBD2 Scanner for $219.98 (19 percent off)
- Foxwell NT201 OBD2 Scanner for $ 39.98 (20 percent off)
- Gimfoom V317 OBD2 Scanner for $19.99 (60 percent off)
- Topdon ArtiDiag800BT Diagnostic Tool for $356.14 (16 percent off)
- BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBD2 Scan Tool for $119.95 (save $20 with coupon)
- Innova 5210 2022 OBD2 Scanner for $99.99 (29 percent off)
- Fixd Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner for $35.66 (27 percent off)
Let us know the coolest thing you can do with an OBD2 scanner in the comments.