Explore the Unknown and Get Back Home Again With a GPS Unit From Amazon
Save up to 46 percent on car and motorcycle units from Garmin and TomTom.
All good things must come to an end, and unfortunately, summer is one of them. But it’s not over yet. Make the most out of the last of the good weather by exploring all the wonders of your area, then find your way home safely using a GPS unit. Whether you’re on two wheels of four, you’ll find a bargain here.
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
- Garmin Drive 51 GPS Navigator System for $79.99 (46 percent off)
- Garmin Drive 51 U.S. and Canada GPS Navigator System for $129.95 (27 percent off)
- Garmin Drive 52 for $77.49 (22 percent off)
- Garmin Drive 61 U.S. GPS Navigator System $149.95 (37 percent off)
- TomTom Go Comfort 6-Inch GPS Navigation Device for $159.28 (20 percent off)
- TomTom Go Comfort 5-Inch GPS Navigation Device for $159.99 (11 percent off)
- TomTom Go 620 6-Inch GPS Navigation Device for $219.99 (12 percent off)
- Garmin Zumo 396 Motorcycle GPS for $319.95 (20 percent off)
- Garmin Zumo XT 5.5-Inch Bluetooth Motorcycle Navigator GPS for $449.99 (10 percent off)
- Garmin inReach Mini for $299.99 (9 percent off)
- Beeline Moto Motorcycle/Scooter GPS for $179.99 (14 percent off)
- GPS Navigation for Car and Truck Drivers for $69.99 (22 percent off)
- Rand McNally TND 750 7-inch GPS Truck Navigator for $285.86 (16 percent off)
- Garmin Echomap UHD 9-Inch Keyed-Assist Touchscreen Chartplotter for $879.30 (16 percent off)
What’s the best place your GPS unit brought you?