Watch This Cummins Diesel-Powered Ford Bronco Barrel Through the Snow
The video also features a twin-turbocharged Cummins Ford F-250.
Occasionally, you stumble upon a gem in the depths of YouTube—and this truck is definitely a gem. Originally a 1979 Ford Bronco, this “Fummins” (it stands for "Ford Cummins") has taken on a whole new life. Using a P-pumped 12 valve Cummins engines, ¾ ton axles and 37-inch tires, this Bronco is essentially unstoppable in the snow.
In the short video below, we also meet a twin-turbocharged Cummins Ford F-250 and an old Jeep Comanche. From what we can tell, the Bronco is cranking out serious power to all four wheels, making snow traversing look easy. Then we look over at the 1970s Ford F-250 with a twin-turbocharged Cummins under the hood and we can’t help but giggle. The sound of the turbos spooling and engine hitting the limiter echoes through the trees as we ogle over each custom build.
Unfortunately, the snow appears to be pretty heavy, so the vehicles occasionally need help from the Comanche Crawler...but we'll let it slide. They're just too cool.
- RELATEDFord Was Kidding; The Bronco Will Look the PartIt seems like we may get the Bronco we want after all.READ NOW
- RELATEDFord Confirms New Bronco, RangerTwo of the company's classics are now definitely making a comeback.READ NOW
- RELATEDCummins Started Its 1952 Diesel Special Indy Car for the First Time in 17 YearsAnd it sounds like the world's loveliest big rig.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Cummins and Nissan Are Collaborating on Diesel Titan With Hopes of Breaking RecordREAD NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Supercharged Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Unleash Hell on the DynoThis Shelby Mustang revs so loud, you can see the camera shakeREAD NOW