Watch Hoonigan Garage Make Donuts In a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Shred all the tires.
Many exotic car owners find themselves babying a car, barely taking it out of the garage and never thinking about cresting even 3,000 rpm. Other owner, however, burn the tires off and terrorize the town. We at The Drive tend to side with the latter.
In this short video, published on the official YouTube account for TheHoonigans, we see the unsung heroes at Ken Block's lifestyle company doing what they do best with a Ferrari F12berlinetta: shredding tires. For a little more than 30 seconds, we get to hear the F12 sing its 731-hp V-12 song. Although there are plenty of other ways to use your F12berlinetta, we have to prefer this over letting it sit in a garage. A car is meant to be driven—and if you are apart of Hoonigan Nation, that may entail some stanky donuts.
The video took place after Hoonigan Garage invited Car Porn Racing over to watch the smoky spectacle. Needless to say, the show seems to have been a great success.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 13th, 2016: Ken Block and Hoonigan Release Gymkhana 9A 600-horsepower Ford Focus RS RX travels to Buffalo, New York to wreak havoc.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Ford Fiesta Rally Car Gymkhana Video Doesn’t Need Ken Block to Be GreatIt's still a 290-horsepower hatchback hooning through a factory.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for October 13th, 2016: Ken Block Reveals 1,400-HP Twin-Turbo “Hoonicorn” Ford MustangBecause sometimes 845 horsepower isn't enough.READ NOW
- RELATEDKen Block Drops Climbkhana Trailer, Featuring the 1,400-HP “Hoonicorn” Ford MustangWell, now we know what those turbos are for.READ NOW
- RELATEDMarshawn Lynch Does Donuts with The Diesel Brothers While Crushing a CarBeast Mode.READ NOW