Tom Brady Edition Aston Martin Vanquish S Volante Listed for Sale Ahead of Super Bowl LIII
Arrive at your neighborhood Super Bowl party in GOAT-approved wheels.
Along with Bart Starr’s Corvette and Walter Payton’s Porsche 930 Turbo, one of the best cars you could possibly drive to a Super Bowl party this Sunday is a Tom Brady Signature Edition Aston Martin Vanquish S Volante. If you want to score one (or two) for yourself in time for the big game, the DuPont Registry has found a pair of these rare luxury roadsters for sale right now.
Only 12 (as in Tom Brady’s jersey number and the number of cylinders under the hood of the car) examples of this Aston were built which means that one-sixth of every Tom Brady Vanquish ever made is currently up for grabs.
To recap, the Tom Brady Signature Edition was a collaboration between Aston Martin and the New England Patriots quarterback who will be gunning for his sixth Super Bowl ring this weekend. The car itself is a 2018 Vanquish S Volante powered by a V12 making 592 horsepower. It has special “TB12” badging and a unique color combo of an Ultramarine Black exterior and a Dark Knight black leather interior.
One example for sale is at Dean Team Luxury Motors in Kirkwood, Missouri. It only has 114 miles on the clock and the asking price is $272,950 which is actually some pretty nice depreciation compared to the car’s $359,950 MSRP when it was new. The second example is at Cleveland Motorsports with a mere 14 miles on the odometer. This one has actually appreciated in value according to its asking price of $367,494. We’d say the one with 100 more miles on it for $94,544 less is the better value.
These might be some pricey used cars, but you don’t want to get made fun of for showing up to the Super Bowl party in your Aston Martin that’s not a Tom Brady Signature Edition, do you?
- RELATEDAston Martin Unveils $360,000 Vanquish S Volante 'Tom Brady Signature Edition'The pride of England meets the pride of New England.READ NOW
- RELATEDSuper Bowl I MVP Bart Starr's 1967 Corvette Convertible Going to AuctionIt's not an ideal car for Green Bay winters, but this C2 is a cool piece of car and football history.READ NOW
- RELATEDAston Martin Makes Tom Brady Its Newest StarMove over James Bond, Tom Brady is the next face of Aston Martin.READ NOW
- RELATEDNFL Legend Walter Payton's Porsche 930 Turbo is Going to AuctionThis is the one sports car that the Super Bowl champ couldn't part with before his death.READ NOW
- RELATEDThese Athletes’ Car Pranks Are Professional GradeThe pros play hard, prank harder.READ NOW