A Virtual Tour of the Porsche 911 R at the New York Auto Show
What's it like inside the new, hardcore Porsche 911? Find out with this 360-degree virtual tour.
Porsche first pulled the wraps off its hardcore new 911 R in Geneva, but the track-focused monster is getting tons of attention at its North American debut in New York. It's easy to see why: So much houndstooth, so much manual shifter. Get the details here, and a 360-degree virtual tour of the interior below.
- RELATEDNew York Auto Show: A Virtual Tour Inside Hyundai's Wild Genesis ConceptInside the coolest concept car at the New York Auto Show.READ NOW
- RELATEDCan the 911 R Pacify Porsche Purist Panic?A super-lightweight, manual-only version of the 911 GT3 looks to be on the way. Communion is served, my sons.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Porsche 911 R Headed to GenevaWe should see the new 'purist' model debut in March.READ NOW
- RELATEDEvolution of the Porsche 911, Captured in Under Two MinutesThe entire history of the world’s most beloved sports car, condensed.READ NOW
- RELATED911 Dispatcher Helps Deliver Baby On HighwayWhen a pickup truck birth went awry, one hero emergency operator stepped up.READ NOW