Land Rover Debuts Redesigned 2019 Range Rover SVAutoBiography at L.A. Auto Show
When you think of the ultimate chauffeur vehicle, the SVAutobiography should definitely be on your short list.
It is hard to go wrong when purchasing a new Range Rover. Whether you are taking advantage of a diesel HSE or diving into the world of SVR, you'll likely be happy with your purchase. Each vehicle has plenty of luxury and exclusivity, traits Jaguar Land Rover has come to master—but the brand is upping its game with the redesigned 2019 Land Rover Range Rover SVAutobiography.
Available in only the long wheel base, the new SVAutobiography starts at $207,900 and is truly something to drool over. If you find yourself in the financial position where a full-time driver is possible, then the SVAutobiography should be at the top of your list with the best of them. With 3.9 feet of rear legroom, you can essentially host your own palates class in the back on your way to the private jet. When you are done with palates, you can crack open four 20oz bottles of cold Pellegrino to quench your thirst thanks to the large fridge located conveniently in in the rear center console. Finally, you can chow down on duck (with grey poupon) before your final departure to Nantucket.
Other convenient features that come on the new Land Rover Range Rover SVAutobiography are the automatic-closing rear doors, 22-way adjustable seat, heated stone massages, hand-stitched Poltrona Frau leather, and much more. Needless to say, you will be reluctant to leave your seat when you arrive at Barnstable Municipal Airport.
Still, we can't forget the most important feature of all: the redesigned 2019 Land Rover Range Rover SVAutobiography is powered by a 557-horsepower 5.0-liter V8 mated to a eight-speed transmission. That's enough power to shoot the land yacht to 60 mph in just 5.2 seconds. Expect yours to hit dealership floors in early 2018.
- RELATEDThe 2016 Range Rover SVAutobiography LWB Is Pure Luxury—And Lots of ItBetween cool tech upgrades like a killer heads-up display, high-quality materials inside and out, and leaving no detail unconsidered, the Autobiography SV belongs in the "ultra-luxury" category befitting its $200,000 price tag.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic’s Extra Names Mean More PowerHow do 550 horses grab you?READ NOW
- RELATEDLand Rover Quietly Killed the Three-Door Range Rover EvoqueBut the convertible variant lives on.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe New Land Rover Discovery SVX Is an Off-Road Monster With a Supercharged V8Did Land Rover make a future Dakar winner?READ NOW
- RELATEDAudi to Debut Fourth-Generation A8 at LA Auto ShowThe new flagship from Audi is loaded with a hybrid drivetrain and level three autonomous tech.READ NOW