A Chrysler Pacifica SRT Hellcat Minivan Would Slay
FCA designer's Instagram tease is cruel and brilliant.
Yes, you read that correctly: Chrysler. Pacifica. Hellcat. We want one. It's definitely not happening. But that doesn't mean we – and the FCA designers – can't dream, right? That's what led to this sketch, posted on Instagram by Fiat-Chrysler design boss Ralph Gilles. It looks pretty sweet, including that hella important wing for maximum downforce, yo.
As long as we're dreaming, we've got a few other requests. Let's put that 707-horsepower, 6.2-liter, supercharged V8 in the middle of the van. Screw the Stow 'N Go seats – let's get that engine mounted as low in the car's midsection as possible. And while we're at it, let's go for rear-wheel drive. And a six-speed manual transmission. And a third row of seats behind the engine, but rear-facing, so we can make our friends puke.
In all seriousness, we're looking forward to driving the regular Pacifica when it launches this Spring. To refresh your memory, it's a totally new van, and will even be offered in Hybrid spec with an 80-mile-per-gallon-equivalent rating. Sounds impressive.
Oh, heck. Hellcats > Hybrids. Ralph, we urge you to make this one a reality.
This article originally appeared on Autoblog.
- RELATEDAir Force to Keep the A-10 Warthog AirborneAt least until we clear up this pesky Islamic State problem.READ NOW
- RELATEDStealing Back 28 Bottles of Stolen Pappy Van WinkleFranklin County Police, be warned: We’re coming for that contraband. And we’re bringing Hemi power.READ NOW
- RELATEDHero of the Day: Jedi CaravanTaking a lightsaber to cynicism.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Mercedes and Outside Van Team Up for Dream OffroaderREAD NOW
- RELATEDChrysler’s 2017 Town & Country Is the First Hybrid MinivanThe grocery getter ditches the faux wood paneling for an outlet.READ NOW