These Pre-Black Friday Impact Driver and Wrench Deals Won’t Twist Your Arm
Once you’ve added an impact driver and wrench, you’ll wonder how you made it this long without one.
A good driver or drill is a must-have for any tool kit, garage, or workshop. They’re well-suited for a monumental number of tasks—big and small—and a good drill or driver has a very long life.
But they’re not all the same. Admittedly, I was well into adulthood before I learned the difference between a drill, impact driver, and impact wrench. I’m not alone. A drill is a common tool we all know that does mostly what it says on the tin. An impact driver has more torque, and while it can drill, it’s better at tasks like punching in long screws or anchors. An impact wrench goes further by hitting fasteners with torque and busts all kinds of fussy rusted bolts and makes mincemeat of lugs in every garage. A drill just doesn’t have the same twist, and an impact driver or wrench doesn’t have the same finesse. Something about the right tool for the job.
Armed with that knowledge, let’s scour the web for some deals on cordless drivers and wrenches to upgrade your arsenal.
- DeWalt 20V MAX* XR Cordless Impact Wrench Kit (40% off)
- Milwaukee 2962-20 M18 FUEL Brushless Cordless Impact Wrench (6% off)
- SILVEL 21V Cordless Impact Wrench 1/2 inch (10% off)
- AVID POWER Cordless Impact Wrench 1/2 Impact Gun (29% off)
- Ryobi ONE+ 18V Cordless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Impact Wrench Kit (42% off)
- Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2 in. Sq. Drive Impact Wrench Kit (22% off)
- DeWalt 20V MAX* Cordless Impact Driver Kit, Brushless, 1/4-inch (38% off)
- BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT 1/4 in. Cordless Impact Driver Kit (18% off)
- Makita DT03R1 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit (43% off)
- BOSCH CLPK27-120 12V Max Cordless 2-Tool 1/4 in. Hex Drill/Driver and 1/4 in. Impact Driver Combo Kit (13% off)
- Cordless Impact Wrench, SeeSii Brushless Impact Wrench 1/2 inch (7% off)
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
More From The Drive
- Peter Nelson gave his BMW 128i a proper junkyard upgrade
- Have you ever seen the inside of a 700,000-mile Power Stroke diesel engine?
- T-Pain has TikTok drama surrounding his infamous Pickle Rick drift car
- Instagram celebrity and avid car collector Hushpuppi was sentenced to 11 years in federal prison
- Ohio is officially suing Hyundai and Kia over its easy to steal cars