Get a Great Deal On These Awesome Torque Wrenches
It’s time to stop cross-threading bolts. Save big on torque wrenches today.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Summer is quickly approaching, which means that you should already be wrenching on your rides. Whether it be much-needed maintenance, or maybe a few long-awaited mods, there's always some reason to be under the hood of your project car.
If you're more of a shadetree mechanic (like myself), you might still be filling up your toolbox. That's perfectly okay—tools are expensive, after all. Some of us are on a budget and would rather line the shelves with Harbor Freight sockets instead of Snap-On, anyway.
However, there are some tools that you should just have in your possession. A torque wrench is one of those must-haves. It might fly to estimate just how tight a non-essential bolt is, but when it comes to something crucial like a bolt holding down a gasket or suspension component, a torque wrench is your best friend. If you don't already have one, I've got some good news: there's a big sale over on Amazon on torque wrenches, and we've hand-picked a few examples that you can put in your tool arsenal for a great price.
- Amazon Basics 1/4-Inch Drive ($7 off)
- COTOUXKER 1/4-Inch Drive Torque Wrench Set ($3 off)
- LEXIVON Inch Pound Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Drive ($10 off)
- PRO BIKE TOOL 1/4 Inch Drive Wrench Set ($30 off)
- TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction ($16 off)
- ARUCMIN 1/2-Inch Drive ($4 off)
- Craftsman 1/2-Inch Drive ($35 off)
- HORUSDY 1/2-Inch Drive ($2 off)
- LEXIVON 1/2-Inch Drive ($14 off)
- Amazon Basics 3/8-Inch Drive ($7 off)
- CRAFTSMAN 3/8-Inch Drive ($32 off)
- Park Tool TW-6.2 3/8-Inch Ratcheting Torque Wrench ($14 off)
- TEKTON 3/8 Inch Drive Micrometer ($11 off)
- Wera 3/8-Inch Click-Torque Torque Wrench with Reversible Ratchet ($155 off)