Level Up Your Car-Watching Experience With Some Great Deals on TVs and Soundbars
Kick up your feet and enjoy some quality Netflix time.
Enjoying cars isn't all about wrenching on them. Now, sure, I love time under the hood of my projects, but every now and then, I want to take a weekend off and enjoy some quality automotive programming on the tube. If that sounds intriguing, maybe it's time to upgrade your TV and sound packaging.
Never fear, because not only do I have just the curated list for you. But before we get into the hardware, maybe I can give a few show recommendations. If you're a motorsports fan, a watch-through of Formula 1: Drive to Survive is a must. Or, if you prefer more gamified television, perhaps check out Hyperdrive. One of my favorites, despite not liking talkshow-style TV, is Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. And you can't go wrong with some Top Gear (c'mon now).
- TCL 55" 6-Series QLED HDR Smart TV for $599.99 ($50 off)
- Amazon 50" 4K Fire TV for $289.99 ($160 off)
- Amazon 75" 4K Fire TV for $799.99 ($250 off)
- Samsung 65-Inch Q60B 4K QLED HDR Smart TV for $897.99 ($100 off)
- Sony 65-Inch 4K Mini LED Smart TV for $1,798 ($999 off)
- Hisense 55" 4K R6 Roku TV $279.99 (for $25 off)
- Hisense HS214 2.1 Soundbar With Bult-In Subwoofer for $78.99 ($71 off)
- Polk AudioSigna S2 Ultra-Slim Soundbar With Subwoofer for $169 ($80 off)
- Samsung HW-B550 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Subwoofer for $177.99 ($100 off)
- Bose Solo 5 Compact Soundbar for $179 ($20 off)
- Sony S100F Soundbar with Bluetooth for $98 ($31 off)
- Yamaha ATS-2090 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, Bluetooth, and Alexa for $149.99 ($40 off)
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
More from The Drive
- I drove the 2023 Toyota Supra MT and you can totally read my take on it to decide if you want one for yourself (spoiler: you will)
- Time for automotive trivia!
- Drunk drivers in Latvia are having their cars impounded and shipped to Ukraine
- Police are tracking down stolen cars with Apple AirTags
- If you've wanted an Alfa Romeo three-row electric SUV in the U.S., you're in luck