Get an Amazing Deal With These Amazon OBD II Readers
Clear those check engine lights. They aren’t real anyway!
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Having an OBD2 reader is a great first purchase for anyone trying to get into working on their modern car. Check engine lights often come and go for mysterious reasons, and without one, you're in the dark. With a cheap scanner, though, you can read and even clear codes with ease.
Many offer a variety of features, but even the most basic OBD scanner is a useful tool. If you're looking to clear a light or maybe just read some engine data, all these units are on sale and solid deals.
- MOTOPOWER MP69033 Car OBD2 Scanner for $25.00 ($1.99 off)
- ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner for $20.99 ($9 off)
- FOXWELL NT301 OBD2 Scanner for $69.99 ($20 off)
- BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for $99.95 ($20 off)
- Autel OBD2 Scanner Autolink AL319 Code Reader for $28.78 ($14.21 off)
- LAUNCH Creader 3001 OBD2 Scanner for $16.99 ($9.01 off)
- ANCEL AD410 Enhanced OBD II Vehicle Code Reader for $39.99 ($20 off)
- LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner for $134 ($35 off)
- Veepeak OBDCheck BLE Bluetooth OBD II Scanner for $31.99 ($3 off)
- FOXWELL Car Scanner NT604 Elite OBD2 Scanner for $135.99 ($34 off)
- LAUNCH OBD2 Scanner CR529 for $45.99 ($10 off)
- Mucar CDE900 OBD2 Scanner for $52.99 ($36.91 off)
- Veepeak Mini Bluetooth OBD II Scanner for Android for $13.99 ($3 off)
- 2023 Ver. EDIAG OBD2 Scanner YA-101 for $15.99 ($15.70 off)
- Zmoon OBD2 Scanner Diagnostic Tool for $28.19 ($7.80 off)
- MUCAR CDL20 Universal OBD2 Scanner for $24.99 ($5 off)
Subscribe to Drive Deals. Discounts on car parts, tools, accessories, and much more delivered straight to your inbox every Tuesday and Friday.