Although there is a fairly large array of different tiny house manufacturers, Tiny Heirlooms stands above the rest. Family run in Portland, Oregon Tiny Heirloom prides themselves on making completely custom homes.
Based off three different trailer sizes, Travel, Gooseneck and Park, Tiny Heirlooms takes your dream and makes it a reality.
Using Cedar sides and metal roofing, each home is carefully built to withstand the elements and ensure the most energy-efficient home possible. Each owner comes to Tiny Heirlooms with a vision and they do their best to accommodate thanks to the help of an experienced team of carpenters, plumbers, welders and electricians.
Although pricing starts at $89,000, the sticker can quickly hike above $140,000 depending on the size of the home, the materials used and whether or not the home is able to be “off the grid.”
Still, these gorgeous homes come in at way below the average price of a home and grant users the ability to explore our beautiful nation.
- RELATEDDesign: 1957 Chevrolet 3100 by Legacy Classic TrucksSo much more than your grandpa's old hay hauler.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: 41 Cooper Square Stands Out From the NYC CrowdNot your average schoolhouse.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: 432 Park AvenueA new standard of luxury.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: A Sleek New Tank Watch From Larsson & JenningsClassic design, affordable price—what's not to love?READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: Always Have Freshly Ground Coffee With The CafflanoBecause K-Cups just don't cut it.READ NOW