Drive Wire for December 6, 2016: For $56,000 You Can Own a Hellcat Powered Wrangler
*Wrangler not included
Hey there. Devin Altieri here for Drive Wire on December 6th, 2016.
Today on Drive Wire: Dakota Customs will put a 707 horsepower Hellcat engine in your Jeep Wrangler.
For $56,000, Dakota Customs of Rapid City, South Dakota will make you the ultimate off-road machine. You not only get the engine in the conversion, but also a Walbro dual fuel pump system, CSF custom race radiator and stainless steel Borla headers.
That price tag, however, includes only the engine conversion and the goodies necessary to make full use of the 707 brake horsepower churned out by the Hellcat motor. You'll have to supply the Wrangler yourself.
That’s it for Drive Wire on December 6th, 2016. I’m Devin Altieri; thanks for watching, and please check out The Drive for more on the big stories from the transportation world.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for December 5th, 2016: Hamilton Isn't Punished For F1 ShenanigansHamilton gets off easy after Rosberg announces retirement.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for December 5th, 2016: 500th LaFerrari Auctioned Off For $7 MillionAll proceeds will go to Central Italy earthquake victims.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for December 1st, 2016: Ferrari Auctions Off LaFerrari For A Good CauseThe 500th LaFerrari proceeds will aid the Central Italy earthquake victims.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for November 30th, 2016: Porsche Hopes to Sell 20,000 Mission E Electric Cars a YearThe guys in Stuttgart are shooting high with their upcoming Tesla fighter.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for November 30th, 2016: Lucid Motors To Build In ArizonaThe company will break ground on the $700 million facility next year, start building cars in 2018.READ NOW