Drive Wire for October 3, 2016: Dutch Company Turns Tesla Model S Into a Hearse
There's no reason your final ride can't be eco-friendly.
Today on Drive Wire, The Drive discusses the news that a Dutch limousine maker has transformed a Tesla Model S into a very stylish hearse. RemetzCar's funereal Tesla has been significantly altered from the A-pillar back, trading its rear seats and cargo bay for a teak-floored coffin slot. What else did the company do to modify this electric car to prime bit for funeral duty? Check out the video to find out.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for October 3, 2016: Delphi Wants to Bring Self-Driving Taxis to More CitiesAn expansion of the test in Singapore planned for next year.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 29, 2016: Volkswagen Reveals Its 300-Plus-Mile Electric Car at Paris Motor ShowThe VW I.D. should hit production by 2020.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 28, 2016: Uber Offering Unlimited Rides in New York CityA flat fee grants users a subscription to the new “Uber Plus” program—but there's a catch.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 28, 2016: Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne Unexpectedly Skipping Paris Motor ShowThe FCA head honcho had been planning on making an appearance.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 27th, 2016: Jeep Reveals New 2017 CompassA new compact SUV to replace a pair of outdated ones.READ NOW