Drive Wire for September 28, 2016: Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne Unexpectedly Skipping Paris Motor Show
The FCA head honcho had been planning on making an appearance.
Today on Drive Wire, The Drive discusses the recent news that Fiat Chrysler Automobiles CEO Sergio Marchionne will not be attending the Paris Motor Show later this week as originally planned. Marchionne had been scheduled to attend the show and conduct media interviews, but the carmaker announced yesterday that not only would the CEO not speak with the press, but in fact, he wouldn't even be in attendance. What sorts of events have led Marchionne to skip major auto shows in the past? Click the video to find out.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 27th, 2016: Jeep Reveals New 2017 CompassA new compact SUV to replace a pair of outdated ones.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 26th, 2016: Matt LeBlanc Signs Two-Year Top Gear ContractWith Chris Evans out, the former Friends star will be joined by Chris Harris and Rory Reid.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 26th, 2016: Falling Gas Prices and Rising Fuel Economy Could Hurt EmploymentAnother potential problem with the federal government's planned 2025 fuel economy targets.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 23rd, 2016: Carmakers Ramp Up Battle Over Future Fuel Economy StandardsReaching 54.5 mpg by 2025 is starting to seem increasingly difficult.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 22nd, 2016: VW Promises to Fix All Dieselgate Cars in Europe by 2017The agreement means dirty diesels will finally fall in line with EU emissions standards.READ NOW