Drive Wire for August 23rd, 2016: Jaguar Land Rover Opening Showroom Specifically for Buying Cars Online
Pop in to learn about the cars. Log on to buy one.
Today on Drive Wire, The Drive discusses the news that Jaguar Land Rover is opening a showroom in Great Britain that's designed for customers who want to buy their cars online instead of through a traditional purchasing experience. Potential customers will be able to learn about the vehicles in the showroom, then hit the web to handle the details. Hyundai has already begun selling vehicles through a similar arrangement in the U.K., but this marks the local luxury brand's first foray into the world of online buying and super-low-pressure showrooms. Want to know more? Check out the video above.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 22nd, 2016: Volkswagen Suspends Some Production due to Supplier SquabbleDecision affects more than 27,000 employees—and could cost the company more than $100 million.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 22, 2016: San Francisco Judge Rejects Uber's Settlement OfferIn a dispute over whether Uber drivers are employees or contractors, Uber's $84 offer was deemed insufficient.READ NOW
- RELATEDWeekly Wire for August 19th, 2016: Volvo and Uber in Pittsburgh, Prime GT40s at Pebble Beach, and the Cadillac CT6It's a good week for fancy.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 19th, 2016: BMW Rolls Out a Repainted 2002 Hommage for Pebble BeachAfter a launch this April, the curvy, retro coupe makes a debut in orange and black.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 18th, 2016: Lamborghini Confirms Centenario Roadster for Pebble BeachThe celebration of the Lamborghini Miura's 50th birthday continues.READ NOW