Drive Wire for August 2nd, 2016: NICB Releases Most-Stolen Cars List for 2015
As usual, domestic pickup trucks and import sedans top the list.
The The National Insurance Crime Bureau released it's 2015 "Hot Wheels" list of most-stolen vehicles, and, as usual, import sedans and domestic pickup trucks were heavily represented. While Honda took the top two spots—the 1996 Honda Accord was the most-stolen vehicle in America last year, followed by the 1998 Civic—Ford, Chevrolet, and Toyota all made the top five spots. For more, click on the video above.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 2nd, 2016: South Korea Bans 80 Different Volkswagen CarsDieselgate-related legal action covers VW, Audi, and Bentley models.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 1st, 2016: Delphi to Test Self-Driving Taxis in SingaporePilot program could put people in autonomous cabs by 2019.READ NOW
- RELATEDWeekly Wire for July 29: Ecclestone's Mother-in-Law Kidnapped, Porsche 911 Staying Gas-Powered, and the Corvette Grand Sport is PerfectA good week for internal-combustion engine fans, a bad week for the Formula One boss.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for July 28, 2016: Will Jaguar Take the Fight to the Tesla Model S and Model X?New report suggests JLR could add two sleek luxury EVs to the lineup.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for July 27, 2016: FCA's 75-Month Run of Sales Growth Was Actually Just 40 MonthsUnder revised rules for tabulating results, the sales streak ended in 2013.READ NOW