Drive Wire for July 6, 2016: Oakland Man Arrested for Torching Google Street View Car
In today's installment of Drive Wire, The Drive delves into news from California that a man has been arrested for setting a Google Street View car on fire. According to police, an Oakland man was arrested on the Google campus in Mountain View, California; when questioned, he admitted to officers that he had been setting cars on fire and shooting out the windows of empty buildings, in response to his belief that Google had been watching him. Thankfully, no one is believed to have been injured in the crime wave.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for July 5, 2016: Everything We Know About Chris Evans' Sexual Assault ScandalIt's been a very bad week for the former Top Gear presenter.READ NOW
- RELATEDWeekly Wire for July 1, 2016: VW Diesel Payout, the New Porsche Panamera, and Austin's Uber/Drinking ProblemA tough week in Wolfsburg turned out pretty darn well for certain VW diesel owners.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for June 30, 2016: Scientists Turn Pig Manure into AsphaltOrganic matter-based roads would be cheaper and cleaner than conventionally-surfaced ones.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for June 29, 2016: The Mill Blackbird Can Become Any Car in the WorldFully adjustable rig car is poised to shake up how Hollywood uses CGI vehicles.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for June 28, 2016: Volkswagen Announces $14.7B Dieselgate SettlementAffected customers are about to get paid.READ NOW