Drive Wire for June 27, 2016: Top Gear USA Is Dead
Host Rutledge Wood announces tomorrow's episode will be the show's last.
On today's edition of Drive Wire: Top Gear USA is dead—at least, in its current form. Rutledge Wood, one of the show's hosts, took to Facebook and Instagram to announce that the episode scheduled to air on History on June 28 will be the final installment on the cable channel. Wood promised that he and co-hosts Adam Ferrera and Tanner Foust would try to find some way to keep the show going, but it remains to be seen just what form that could take. So what will the final episode be about? Check out today's Drive Wire to find out.
- RELATED12 Thoughts on the Revamped Top Gear PremiereSpoiler: Chris Evans is awkward as hell.READ NOW
- RELATEDTop Gear and Ken Block Piss Off Half of LondonDoing donuts in front of a war memorial can have that effect.READ NOW
- RELATEDTop Gear’s Fourth Episode Was Perhaps the Worst So FarRecord-setting low live ratings confirm this one stunk.READ NOW
- RELATEDMatt LeBlanc May Quit Top Gear If Chris Evans Isn't FiredGuess you could say they're not really friends.READ NOW
- RELATEDTop Gear’s Third Episode Was Properly GoodWhy didn’t they start the season with this episode?READ NOW