Drive Wire: Igloo Has The Perfect Cooler For Your Long Summer Adventures
For today’s ridiculous video, we have a behind the scenes reel from the filmmakers at Blue Sky Aerial, demonstrating their partnership with Saab’s Defense Aircraft Division. Although these may seem like routine maneuvers, there is something truly mesmerizing about watching such a high-powered war machine effortlessly glide through the air. Hat tip to the pilot for making one of the most complex occupations look easy.
- RELATEDDrive Wire: A Cooler That Can Take a BeatingREAD NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Camp With a Rooftop TentREAD NOW
- RELATEDWatch Russian Fighter Jets Come Shockingly Close to a U.S. Navy ShipSU-24 fighters repeatedly blast by American destroyer with just feet to spare.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe F-22 Raptor Fighter Jet Might Return to ProductionBut it would cost a nutty amount of cash to bring it back.READ NOW
- RELATEDDriving the Volvo S90, Sweden’s New BMW 5-Series FighterAt Volvo’s cold-weather proving ground, a pre-production S90 is a breath of fresh air.READ NOW