Drive Wire: The Perfect Military-Grade Gloves for the Winter
There have been blizzards on the East Coast and thundersnow in the Midwest, so there’s never been a better time to get yourself the best gloves possible. The Heat 3 gloves were designed for Austrian combat forces and feature pouches for heating packs, drawstrings for a precise snow-free fit, and of course touchscreen capability— so you can still watch Drive Wire even if you’re climbing the Alps.
- RELATEDThe Twofer: Autodromo Stringback Driving Gloves and a Second-Gen Pontiac Trans AmSomething fine, something coarse.READ NOW
- RELATED5 Top Gear Hosts We’d Like to SeeMatt LeBlanc is an interesting pick, but what about Nick Offerman and Joe Biden?READ NOW
- RELATEDMatch Set: Butane Handwarmer and Heatless RacecarMaking necessary purchases to be with the one you love.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: G2 Folding Firebox StoveREAD NOW
- RELATEDThe Drive 100: The Best Gear of 2015If you didn’t know, now you know.READ NOW