Drive Wire: Jaguar Set to Unleash High Powered F-Type SVR
In sexy British car news, Jaguar will be bringing the 200-mile-per-hour F-Type SVR to Geneva. They’ll also presumably be bringing more information, because that 200-mile-per-hour number is the only one they’ve released so far. We’ve heard reports that it will hit 60 miles per hour in well under four seconds, so it probably has around 570 horsepower. Jaguar is calling it “the all-weather supercar,” so it most likely has all-wheel drive. All we know for certain is, it’s gorgeous, fast and we can’t wait to know more.
- RELATEDDriving a Jaguar F-Type R to the Best Damn Fireworks Shop in AmericaAn epic celebration of combustibles.READ NOW
- RELATEDF1 Driver Obtains Bond Villain’s Jaguar Supercar, Hoons GratuitouslyNo, Mr. Bond. I expect you to slide.READ NOW
- RELATEDIf the F-Pace Sucks, Jaguar Is DeadThe brand is at a crossroads. Can this new crossover can save it?READ NOW
- RELATEDJaguar Announces New Electric Car, Formula E Race TeamCoventry launches its first global motorsport program in more than a decade (and hints at a new, all-electric future).READ NOW
- RELATEDJaguar Bringing Barmy F-type SVR to GenevaLighter, more powerful cat scratches the double-ton.READ NOW