Design: 1957 Chevrolet 3100 by Legacy Classic Trucks
So much more than your grandpa's old hay hauler.
Today in Design, The Drive takes a look at Legacy Classic Truck—specifically, the company's new 1957 Chevrolet 3100 build. Dressing the Chevy up with a brand-new body from Premier Street Rods, a TCI Frame and an LS327 small-block V8 with a two-mode performance exhaust, this farm truck is far from the slow hay hauler sitting in your grandfather’s garage. Dynatrac axles, Bypass King Shocks and a 2.5-inch lift kit make this truck quite the capable off-roader, too. And to appeal to the luxury buyer, Legacy has also equipped the truck with leather seats, a 900-watt stereo, and air conditioning. But with great modification comes an inflated price tag: This '57 Chevy 3100 is currently on sale for $182,000.
- RELATEDCan an Ex-McLaren Designer Save Britain’s Boutique Sports Cars?New construction method can carbon-fiber cars for the masses.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: 41 Cooper Square Stands Out From the NYC CrowdNot your average schoolhouse.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: A Sleek New Tank Watch From Larsson & JenningsClassic design, affordable price—what's not to love?READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: Baltimore's Inner Harbor Water WheelMr. Trash Wheel has come to the city's rescue.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: Arlo Skye's Clever New Carry-on SuitcasePortable device charging, an integrated combo lock, and a sleek, tough exterior make this new case a frequent flier's dream.READ NOW