Design: The Texas-size HD Screens at AT&T Stadium
Everything's bigger in Texas.
We can’t all have amazing seats at the football game. Lucky for Dallas Cowboy fans, the AT&T Stadium has two 72 ft by 160 ft high definition screens that can display a nearly life sized game to fans sitting anywhere in the stadium. Called Mitsubishi Diamond Vision, 10.5 million LED lights work together to make any seat a front row seat. With a total surface area of over 25,000 square feet, the video board weighs a shocking 1.2 million pounds, the equivalent of roughly 18 and a half firetrucks. In order to service the giant display, there are 10 different levels within the Mitsubishi Diamond Vision structure. Each level can be accessed through an interior elevator system that travels up the center. Even if you are not a Cowboys fan, the Mitsubishi Diamond Vision makes the trip to AT&T stadium worth it.
- RELATEDNBA Star Stephen Curry Crushes It on Asphalt, TooGolden State Warriors phenom dominates the hardwood, rules the roads.READ NOW
- RELATED25 Convertibles That Will Immediately Improve Your Quality of LifeWind in your hair, bugs in your ears, joy in your heart.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Drive is Sending Two Idiots in a Morgan to Set a World RecordAnd the $583 supply list speaks volumes.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Los Angeles Angels' CJ Wilson and His Senna ObsessionA story of the pitcher, his wife and serious Ayrton-mania.READ NOW
- RELATEDAngels Pitcher CJ Wilson’s Viper Will Eat Ferraris All DayMajor Leaguer hurls his brutally fast new “Captain America” Dodge Viper ACR ‘round Fontana.READ NOW