It’s the Perfect Time for a Personal EV: Save up to $300 at Best Buy
Don’t let gas prices get you down. These electric conveyances will help you cruise right past the pumps.
I use my electric scooter to get around the city more than any other mode of transport. It’s changed my perspective on urban commuting and on personal transportation in general. I stopped worrying about where I could park, whether my vehicle was safe, and how high gas prices, which have risen above $5 per gallon average nationwide, might soar. Thankfully, Best Buy is having a sale on personal electric vehicles.
If you want to stay active and make life easier, electric bicycles are a slam dunk. They’re a fantastic way to go further on a weekend adventure with your family without the physical demand. And with Father’s Day coming up, you can grab a deal today just in time for the weekend.
I bought both my scooters on sale, and between Ubers, parking, and fuel, they’ve already paid for themselves. Don’t wait to pick up a personal EV later in the year for full price. Start saving your cash today.
There’s a personal EV for everyone, whether you want a leisurely way to see the sights or to shake up your urban commute.
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
- Segway Ninebot Max for $875 (save $124.99)
- Segway F25 for $499.99 (save $70)
- Segway Ninebot C8 Kids Electric Scooter for $199.99 (save $50)
- Unagi Model One E350 for $589.99 (save $200)
- Swft Maxx eMoped for $1,599.99 (save $300)
- Segway Ninebot Go Kart for $1,999.99 (save $300)
- Swft Zip eBike for $1,199.99 (save $200)
- Swft Volt eBike for $749.99 (save $150)
- Swft Fleet eBike for $799.99 (save $200)
- Aventon Pace 500 Step-Over eBike for $1,399.99 (save $200)
- Aventon Pace 350 Step-Through eBike for $1,099.99 (save $200)
- Aventon Pace 500 Step-Through eBike for $1,399.99 (save $200)