Tupac's Hummer Is Going to Auction Again
The previous buyer apparently never paid up.
When Tupac Shakur's modified Hummer H1 first arrived on the auction block last year, it sold for a cool $337,144. But apparently, that buyer never actually came through with the payment and now the rapper-owned truck will go on sale yet again.
Powered by a 6.5-liter turbocharged diesel V8, Pac's Hummer was outfitted with a 360-degree spotlight, Dick Cepek off-road lights on the roof, an "ELIMINATOR" decal on the rear right fender, a grille guard, diamond-plate bumpers, a beefier wheel and tire package, and an external PA system so you can finally let any LAPD cruisers rolling by how you really feel.
On the inside, the Hummer features burl wood trim, beige leather, a surely futuristic-for-the-90s Sony GPS system, a 12-disc Clarion CD changer, and privacy glass to keep the haters and their bullets guessing. Also included is a vanity plate that reads "YAKNPAC" in honor of both its famous owner and fellow late rapper Yaki "Prince" Kadafi.
With just 10,101 miles under its steel-cladded belt, this particular H1 was purchased by the late rhyme-smith less than a month before his tragic death in 1996.
Tupac's H1 is set to be on auction from August 10 to August 17. RR Auction projects a final selling price of $100,000 this time around.
- RELATEDTupac’s Badass Modified Hummer Is Headed to AuctionRapper bought the truck less than a month before his death.READ NOW
- RELATEDThat Time I Traded an Audi S4 for a Hummer H1—and a Hummer H1 for a MiniBecause it was raining, you see.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis C-17 Drops A Convoy Of Hummers From 5,000 Feet Like A BossIt’s all about access.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Army’s Humvee Replacement Has Turned Into a Legal Pissing MatchLockheed is reacting unfavorably to losing the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle contract. Now there are lawyers involved.READ NOW
- RELATEDBob Lutz's Company VLF Is Building Humvees for ChinaThe Hummer H1 returns, but Americans can't buy them.READ NOW