Max Verstappen And Red Bull F1 Go On a Ski Holiday
Here’s what 800 horsepower scrambling up a ski slope looks like.
Max Verstappen is a bit of a prodigy. Sure, he just turned 18, but dude already has a full-time ride in Formula 1. He’s quick, too, as he demonstrated last year during his debut season at Scuderia Toro Rosso: Verstappen has already scored 49 career points, more than Brian Redman and Alan McNish and Derek Bell. Hell of an accomplishment, but in F1, driver publicity stunts come part-in-parcel with success. On a bad day, the team will creepily suspend you from high wires above a Turkish stage production of Fires of Anatolia. On a good one, they’ll airdrop an old F1 car with tire chains onto a ski course in Kitzbuhel, Austria, then have you drive up the side.
Max Verstappen had very good day.
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Red Bull Formula One Team Will Race in 2016READ NOW
- RELATEDMeet Red Bull’s “Armored Moon Vehicle” Land Rover DefenderRebodied 4x4 party rig bring the silly.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Gee Atherton's Red Bull RideREAD NOW
- RELATEDRed Bull Formula 1 Snatches TAG Heuer Engine SponsorshipAfter breaking from McLaren, legendary motorsports timekeeper backs Red Bull.READ NOW
- RELATEDFour Sentenced In Red Bull Formula 1 Trophy HeistLast year, thieves boosted more than 60 trophies from Red Bull Racing. Now, judgment day.READ NOW