You Can Buy This Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen Ruined By a Kardashian
It’s wrapped in velvet because of course it is.
Have you always admired that beautiful boxy and utilitarian look of the Mercedes-Benz G-wagen? Do you like the stunning performance of AMG engines, hand-built by one man? Do you have a spare $145,000 just burning a hole in your pocket? Lastly, do you like velvet wraps? If you answered yes to all the above, Newport Coast Auto has the perfect deal for you: Kylie Jenner’s 2015 G63 AMG, with 4,616 miles, which she has inexplicably wrapped in black velour.
Perhaps you’re a well-informed Gelandewagen aficionado, and you’re now saying, “Hang on. A brand new G63 AMG costs $149,175. Why would anyone pay nearly full sticker for a car with 5,000 miles?” Why, because it was “celebrity owned!!!” And for that custom black velvet wrap! Can you really put a price on being able to pet your car? (Yes. Yes, you can. It’s apparently $5,000.) The G63 also features the AMG sport front seats, all the Designo carbon fiber trim and black piano lacquer you desire and 24-inch Forgiato Auguri Wheels, which appear to have been customized to cover the Forgiato logo and replace it with a “K.” Because this family can’t not have their initials on everything they own.
You’ll also get that lovely 5.5-liter bi-turbo V8 AMG engine, good for 536 horsepower and 560 lb-ft of torque, and the remainder of the manufacturer warranty on the ute. Nevermind if Kelley Blue Book says fair market price for the car is as much as $20,000 lower than what Jenner is looking for. This G-Wagen has celebrity provenance. And it’s rocking the equivalent of a Juicy sweatsuit! You should be so lucky to bop around town in style, class and fuzzy comfort. Now, how long before Khloe Kardashian’s velvet-wrapped Range Rover hits the market?
- RELATEDPlease, Look at Kylie Jenner Learning About Her G-WagenA complete waste of time. And, you’re welcome.READ NOW
- RELATEDFinally, a Supercut of G-Wagens Crashing Into StuffEvery bit as entertaining as you’d expect.READ NOW
- RELATEDMercedes-Benz G-Wagen Fans, We've Got Good NewsThe pumped-up G500 4x4² might make its way to the U.S.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2016 Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen Is the Most Beautiful Tractor Ever MadeA tough sumbitch SUV? A luxury Popemobile? It’s both!READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for July 21, 2016: Russian Spies Banished to Siberia for Hooning Mercedes G-WagensRolling deep in blacked out pricey SUVs; good for rich folks, bad for covert spies.READ NOW