Watch a Lamborghini Sales Specialist Deliver Your New Huracan Spyder
Can we get this in VR?
Despite what your ambitious 15-year-old self might've thought, you—along with the vast majority of people—will likely never own a Lamborghini. To alleviate this, most car enthusiasts have probably spent a significant amount of time browsing the myriad of Lambo review videos online that feature the Italian supercars skidding about on a closed circuit with a (usually British) auto journalist pontificating about stuff like steering feel and torque delivery. As awesome as these are, they don't really paint a realistic picture of what everyday Lamborghini ownership is actually like. Thanks to one Lamborghini Sales Specialist, you can now experience what it's really like to take delivery of a brand new Huracan.
Self-proclaimed artist, pin-up model, 'super luxe entrepreneur' Heather Ballentine is also a Sales Specialist at Lamborghini Uptown Toronto. In the following 52-minute video, Heather gives us a POV-style look into a more mundane-yet-interesting aspect of supercar ownership that members of the generally public rarely get to experience—the customer delivery rundown. You know, the part where the dude who sold you the car takes you around and shows you how to turn on the headlights and adjust the radio. Except here, we're talking about a $220,000 Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2 Spyder and the process is appropriately a little more extensive than what the average Joe is used to.
For about the next hour, pretend to be a one-percenter, delving into the more everyday, practical aspects of your new drop-top V10 Lambo, and experience a level of customer service you probably won't get at the Honda joint down the street.
Is it bad that I watched this all the way through?
- RELATEDLargest Lamborghini Dealership on Earth Built in DubaiWere you expecting it to be anywhere else?READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a 1,400-HP Lamborghini Huracan Crush the Quarter Mile in 8.37 SecondsHard to argue with twin turbos and all-wheel-drive.READ NOW
- RELATEDItalian Highway Patrol Swears in New Lamborghini Huracan For DutyThe new Lambo will replace the Gallardo once used by the Polizia.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Lamborghini Explain The Huracan Performante's Active Aero SystemLamborghini has mastered what was once considered a dark art.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Lamborghini Huracan Performante Is a 640 HP Track MonsterWith active aero, new materials, and more power, its record-breaking Nürburgring lap time has to be legit.READ NOW