This Is What a 1750-HP Nissan GT-R Sounds Like
The Brill Steel Motorsport Rocket Bunny GT-R just sounds so angry.
If you're going to show up to a car show in Monaco, you better be riding in something rare, expensive, or uncontrollably fast—or something that's a combination of all three. At last weekend's Top Marques 2017 event in Monte Carlo, a 1759-horsepower Nissan GT-R was just one of the cars that fit the bill.
The Nissan GT-R can come from the factory with up to 600 hp, but the Rocket Bunny car shown in the videos below, built by Brill Steel Motorsport, has almost three times that. To us, that's almost unfathomable. How do you even drive something like that? Just gently blow on the gas pedal with your mouth gently and then hang on to the steering wheel for dear life? Like, damn.
Anyways, when you buy a 1759-hp car, you also apparently get a free flame flower. If you skip to the 3:15 mark in the second video, you'll see what we're talking about.
What a car.
- RELATEDHow to Tune a 'GT-R Killer' Nissan 350ZWatch a street tune 350Z by Powerhouse Amuse destroy the 600-hp MCR R34 Skyline GT-R.READ NOW
- RELATEDNISMO To Make Nissan R32 GTR OEM Replacement PartsThe "Heritage Parts Program" will first offer OEM parts from NISMO for the R32, eventually offering the parts for others in the bloodline.READ NOW
- RELATEDNissan Builds GT-R Cop Car Nicknamed "Copzilla"Loaded with nearly four dozen Federal Signal LEDs, this is one lit cruiser.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Audi RS6 Avant Whip a Nissan GT-RTwo super-fast cars duke it out in a straight line—and the station wagon takes the win.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a 2,500-HP Nissan GT-R Drag Car Hit 248 MPH in a Half MileDid this car just set a new record?READ NOW