Watch the BMW M4 CS Tear Up a Circuit
See BMW's new, very blue, limited-run M4 in action.
Yesterday, we learned of the new BMW M4 CS—a limited-run, pumped-up version of BMW's luxury sports coupe. Coming exclusively with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission, the CS slots itself between the M4 Competition Pack and the hardcore M4 GTS track special. Now, you can see and hear BMW's new M4 variant in a new promotional video courtesy of BMW Netherland's official YouTube channel.
In this admittedly brief look, we see the new, very blue M4 CS piloted by a factory hothand, racing against a trio of skydivers. It also looks like the CS will get the ultra cool OLED taillights currently fitted to the GTS.
According to BMW, the M4 CS will go from 0-62 mph in 3.9 seconds, tops out at 174 mph, and will cost around $125,000.
Appearance-wise, the CS adds a new exposed-carbon front splitter, a rear diffuser borrowed from the GTS, and a newly-designed gurney flap-style rear lip spoiler. All of this coupled with the aforementioned OLED taillights set the CS apart from its lesser M4 stablemates.
- RELATEDThe BMW M4 CS Is a Limited-Run M4 With a Power BumpIt goes right between the M4 Competition Pack and the over-the-top M4 GTS.READ NOW
- RELATEDTrack-Focused BMW M4 GTS Coupe Is a 500-horsepower Fire HydrantBehold, the greatness of turbocharging and a 145-psi water injection.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe BMW M3 With Competition Package Is Hardcore German PunkOptional Competition Pack creates a hardcore headbanger.READ NOW
- RELATEDMercedes-AMG C63 R Is in the WorksTrack-focused C-Class set to put M4 GTS on notice before 2019.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the 2018 Subaru WRX and STI Drift, Drift, and Drift Some MoreThis is how all STI drivers think they look.READ NOW