Watch These People Kissing a Kia for Hours in Texas Right Now
Whoever kisses the 2017 Kia Optima the longest becomes the proud new owner.
Money can be tight for a lot of young adults and car expenses are far from cheap. With that in mind, how far would you go to get a free car? Listen, certain members of The Drive would do a lot to get a gratis set of wheels...but kissing a Kia for an undetermined amount of time may be a little over the edge. Not necessarily that the task is hard, but boy, is it debasing.
Apparently, that's just us. Southwest Kia of Round Rock, Texas and radio station 96.7 KISS FM are holding a contest when 20 contestants get a chance at winning a 2017 Kia Optima. The only this is, the contestants have to continually kiss a Kia Optima until they are the last one remaining. Every hour they get a 10-minute break and if more than one contestant is left after 50 hours, the radio station does a random drawing. And it's being broadcast live on Facebook.
One nice feature of the contest is that the dealership will offer packages and exclusive deals to contestants that keep on kissing the vehicle. They will also offer contestants “buyouts” which would likely go towards a new car.
So the real question is, would you participate in this contest? And if not for this particular car, which one would be worthy of sticking your lips on for more than two days straight?
- RELATEDHyundai, Kia Recall 1.5 Million Vehicles Over Engine FailureThe recalls are starting to pile up for Hyundai Motor Group.READ NOW
- RELATEDIs the Kia Optima EX the Midsize Sedan Sleeper of the Century?More gear, more quality, more value, less cash.READ NOW
- RELATEDMercury Driver Shrugs Off Fire During Burnout Contest, Keeps Doing BurnoutNo excuses; play like a champion.READ NOW
- RELATEDBulletproof Vest, a Lobster, and a "Money Bag" Are Among Weirdest Things Lost in UbersThe new Uber Lost & Found Index is a guide to the least expected things ever left in the service's ride-share cars.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche's New Dealership On Sylt Sets A New Model For New MarketsPorsche aims for new markets with a new range of mini-dealers.READ NOW