Video Proof Why You Shouldn't Cross Multiple Lanes For a Highway Exit
Sometimes you have to just swallow your pride and miss the exit.
Maybe you missed the exit sign or perhaps you just can't get around the massive tractor trailer in the lane next to you. No matter how you slice it, you're boned if you don't make that offramp, so what do you do? Either miss your exit or endanger yourself and all the other motorists around you by crossing multiple lanes of traffic.
Which of those two options sounds better?
If you asked the driver in the video below before and after he or she caused a three-car accident, the person probably would've had two different answers. And if you asked the two motorists who the impatient driver crashed into, they would've had two very strong stances.
It is also worth mentioning that the sun was already inhibiting visibility on that side of the highway, making driving conditions dangerous way before the bonehead move. Poor conditions all around for cutting off two drivers in an attempt to reach the exit.
- RELATEDWatch Comedian Bill Burr's 2017 Australian Grand Prix RecapIt makes one wonder if Eddie Izzard should be on SkyF1 instead of David Croft.READ NOW
- RELATEDChevy Camaro ZL1 Is the Performance Muscle Car to BeatTake your pick from a half-century of muscle cars: None will outperform the supercharged, 650-horsepower Camaro ZL1.READ NOW
- RELATEDElon Musk's Plan for the First Tesla Commercial Came From a 10-Year-OldThe Tesla CEO has decided to start a competition for fans to submit their own ads after a Michigan fifth-grader dropped the suggestion on him.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This F30 BMW 3-Series Get T-Boned By A Camaro At A Car MeetPlay stupid games, win stupid prizesREAD NOW
- RELATEDWatch Hennessey's 1,000-HP Chevy Camaro ZL1 "The Exorcist" Do an Insane BurnoutThe Dodge Challenger Demon may already be in trouble.READ NOW