Check Out Why You Should Own a Beater Car
YouTube channel Gears and Gasoline takes some time to talk about beater cars and why you need one now.
Automotive YouTube channel Gears and Gasoline has put out some great video content like following a day with /DRIVE on NBC Sports host Matt Farah, photographer Larry Chen, and visiting BBi AutoSport. For the crew's most recent video, the subject is focused on what makes owning a cheap car so great. The host makes some strong points on why you should have a beater car for yourself, and on top of that, he even has his beater dyno'd.
Check out Gears and Gasoline's Why Should You Own a Beater Car? video below.
- RELATEDTake a Look Inside Porsche Tuner BBi AutosportGears and Gasoline sits down with Betim Berisha to get an inside look of BBi Autosport.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Bunch of Beater Cars Go Flying Off a 300-Foot Cliff in AlaskaWhat, that's not how you celebrate the Fourth of July?READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Beater ’66 Shelby GT350 Is a Dusty Diamond—For $100,000That's a lot of scratch for purposefully less-than-perfect.READ NOW
- RELATEDI Almost Died Trying to Race a Beater Oldsmobile Across AmericaNo sleep, faulty engine swaps and, in the end, rescue by Subaru.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Chris Forsberg Drift Around a JunkyardThe Formula Drift champ shows off his own form of Gymkhana.READ NOW