Check out This 1981 March 811 Formula 1
Petrolicious recently sat down with John Campion to talk about his 1981 March 811 Formula 1 car.
YouTube channel Petrolicious recently sat down with John Campion to talk about his 1981 March 811 Formula 1 car and show it actually being used instead of sitting in a museum or garage somewhere.
Campion talks about the history of the car, the research he did to verify that the car was what it was advertised as being, and goes into details of the mechanics of the car including the abnormal procedures to get the Formula 1 cars running.
Check out the Petrolicious feature video "1981 March 811: Formula Vice" below.
- RELATEDFind out How Bruce Canepa Made the Legendary Porsche 959 Street Legal in the USThe former racer talks about the Porsche 959 and his role in creating the 'Show or Display' law.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch and Learn the Background on the Jaguar XJR-15Petrolicious sat down with owner Jasbir Dhillon to talk about what his Jaguar XJR-15 means to him and car culture.READ NOW
- RELATEDRed Bull Racing Reveals 2018 Formula 1 Car: The RB14Milton Keynes looks for a return to championship form in 2018.READ NOW
- RELATEDFormula 1 Replacing Grid Girls With Grid Kids in 2018Grid Kids will be junior racers given 'the opportunity to stand alongside their heroes on the grid'—just as we suggested.READ NOW
- RELATEDCould Liberty Media Integrate FanVision Into Formula 1?A job listing reveals Liberty Media could further improve the experience for Grand Prix attendees.READ NOW