BMW M3 Causes a Christmas Tree Tragedy
The folks at BMW M show you why a BMW M3 is too powerful for a Christmas Tree.
Recently BMW M released a nice new Christmas video on its YouTube channel. The video features a gentleman spiritedly driving a BMW E30 M3 pickup truck with a Christmas tree in the back. Though the M3 may have been a little too much for the Christmas tree.
The video features a mother and daughter awaiting the arrival of dad as he drives the M3 pickup truck through the snow. He arrives overly confident until the mother and daughter notice there are no pine needles left on the tree. The video is basically a Merry Christmas video from the folks at BMW M.
No current BMW M models appear in the video with the exception of mentioning the new BMW M site. Though something odd about the video is that subscript in the beginning and at the end provides data points for the new BMW M3 CS's fuel mileage while the BMW M4 CS's fuel mileage is mentioned in the description of the YouTube video. Neither appears anywhere in the video.
Why mention fuel mileage in a video clip where neither car appears while the car that does appear drives in a way with no care for fuel mileage is beyond me. I think we can look beyond it and agree that Christmas trees need more M Power.
You might remember we featured another BMW M Powered machine bringing home a Christmas tree earlier this month. Car enthusiast Andy Bruce used his Team Lark McLaren GTR #13R McLaren F1 GTR race car to pick up a tree.
Check out BMW M's Christmas Tree Tragedy video below.
- RELATEDThe Best Way to Get Your Christmas Tree Is With a McLaren F1 GTRCar enthusiast Andy Bruce takes his McLaren F1 GTR race car to pick up a Christmas tree.READ NOW
- RELATEDPicking out a Christmas Tree Is Fun; Getting It Home Can Be DangerousImproperly secured items that fall from cars involved in two-thirds of road-debris crashes that killed 500 people over last four years.READ NOW
- RELATEDMassachusetts Police Stop Mazda With Massive Christmas Tree On Its RoofNo word on whether Clark Griswold was driving.READ NOW
- RELATEDLeh Keen Delivers Your Christmas Tree Atop A Safari 911Santa traded in his sleigh for an off-road 911. Ho Ho Ho, here's your tree. BRAAAAP!READ NOW
- RELATEDTeam Overland Wrangles Christmas Trees for Families in NeedPutting their rigs to good use!READ NOW