Leah Pritchett Brings a 707 Horsepower Hellcat to Hoonigan to Play With
Top Fuel drag racer Leah Pritchett drops by Hoonigan's Donut Garage to hang out with a Dodge Challenger Hellcat.
Leah Pritchett is a drag racer who drives in the National Hot Rod Association Top Fuel class with Don Schumacher Racing. She is known for making the fastest pass in NHRA history. During that fastest pass, she achieved 330.63 mph in 3.64-seconds at Brainerd International Speedway in Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals during a qualifying round. Pritchett stopped by Hoonigan's Donut Garage for the recent episode of Daily Transmission in a 707 horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat to have some fun.
This was not the first time she visited Hoonigan. Pritchett was the first guest of Daily Transmission's sister series A BREW WITH. If you want details on her history and some of her favorite things go check out her A BREW WITH episode, but basically she drives an 11,000 hp drag car very fast. She also previously came by the Hoonigan Donut Garage before it had its current show line up to lay black lines on Hoonigan's dock just for fun.
The video begins with Pritchett joking around with Hoonigan's Hertech "Hert" Eugene Jr., Jon Chase, and Steven Kikawa. They talk about the car a little which she drives in the snow on occasion. It has been spiced up a few parts which Pritchet calls the "Khalessi-line". More Hoonigan fun occurs in the video such as foot racing and Hert even bench presses Pritchett.
Eventually, Pritchett gets down to the point of why all people visit Hoonigan, to have fun in cars. She hops in the Hellcat to "Space Race" an RX7 built by John Vargas. A Space Race is when two cars line up at the Donut Garage and race from the beginning of a container to the end of the container. I will not spoil the outcome, but it will surprise you.
Check out Hoonigan's Leah Pritchett Daily Transmission episode below.
- RELATEDMatt Farah Drops by Hoonigan With His Fox Body Mustang/DRIVE on NBC Sports Host Matt Farah brings his Fox Body Mustang project car to Hoonigan's Donut Garage.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Two Time-Attack Subaru WRXs Visit Hoonigan and PlayMarkos Mylonas and Sally McNulty of Snail Performance visit Hoonigan's Donut Garage to play around in their WRXs.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch What Happens When Hoonigan Goes to SEMAThe Hoonigan crew tackles the wildest automotive show showcasing one of a kind builds, celebrity cameos, and more.READ NOW
- RELATEDFormula Drift Pro 2 Champion, Kevin Lawrence, Stops by Hoonigan to Rip Some DonutsFresh off a Pro 2 Championship, next year's Pro 1 driver, Kevin Lawrence, brings his Nissan S14 to Hoonigan's Donut Garage.READ NOW
- RELATEDHoonigan's Driver Search Winner Sara Price Tackles Mexican HillclimbUnder the wing of rally-Yoda Rhys Millen, Sara Price takes on the San Pedro Martir Hill Climb.READ NOW