Watch Jon Olsson's Custom 800-HP Mercedes-Benz G500 4×4² Blast Through Nature's Worst
This off-road monster packs all the power and capability you could ever want.
The Mercedes-Benz G500 4x42 is a monster right out of the box, with a lift kit and 400 plus horsepower, you can essentially run over anything in your path. However, that wasn't enough for professional skier Jon Olsson, so he opted to jack it up even more and add an additional 400 horsepower.
You might remember Jon from his insane 800 horsepower Lamborghini Huracan or his Rolls Royce Wraith, but he has moved onto bigger and badder things. His current ride of choice is a 2017 Mercedes-Benz G500 4x42 with 800 horsepower, Brabus snorkel, enough LEDs to illuminate a whole ski slope and much more.
In the video below, you can see Jon activate blue emergency lights and sirens on his new ride, definitely a cool party trick but equally illegal. We can also see brush guards, roof mounted ski box, a winch and even a hood-mounted storage rack. All tuning was done by dutch tuner Absolute Motors and appropriately named Lord Hans. The full vehicle has been wrapped in camouflage and other choice wording that is less appealing..."D-Bag"
It is unclear how much the vehicle actually costs, but we can safely assume it is well over $250,000 as the base price is $225,00.
- RELATEDMercedes-Benz G500 4×4² Ceases ProductionSay "Auf Wedersehen" to this big, lovable G-Wagen.READ NOW
- RELATEDMercedes G550 Earns Our 21-Gun SaluteThe military-grade German SUV was around when the Berlin Wall was still standing, but it still charms the Lederhosen off us, every time.READ NOW
- RELATEDMercedes to Sell G550 4×4² Here and Uber Starts Allowing Pre-Scheduled Rides: The Evening RushPlus, a solid pack from Topo Designs and a tart-enough gose from Vermont's Lost Nation Brewery.READ NOW
- RELATEDJon Olsson Swaps His Lambo for a 810-HP, Rally-Ready Rolls-Royce WraithIt's everything a Rolls-Royce shouldn't be—and that's exactly how he likes it.READ NOW
- RELATEDJon Olsson Shows Off His Camouflaged 800-HP Lamborghini Huracan Ski CarIt’s still good to be the Jon.READ NOW