Watch This Dirt Biker Take An Unreal Journey Through the Central Idaho Mountain Range
This is exactly what we want to be doing this weekend.
One of the great things about riding a dirt bike is one minute you can be speeding through a weird mudfest and the next minute you can be taking in some of the most breathtaking sights the world has to offer. Although mountain bikes often allow similar views, you are pretty limited to just going down the mountain and certain areas are hard if not impossible to reach. However, with the help of a motor, Kurt Linford was able to traverse to fairly sketchy single track terrain throughout the central Idaho mountain range.
In this nicely cut video below, we get to ride along with Kurt as he explores mountain tops, steep descents and heavily wooded forests. The video also features drone footage to beautifully encapsulate the vast wilderness Kurt is riding around in. Unfortunately, we don't know much beyond the trails were in Idaho, Wyoming and a little Colorado, but from the looks of the vide, Kurt logged some serious miles.
- RELATEDWatch This Violent Formula V Rollover Caught On GoProFortunately the driver only suffered minor injuries.READ NOW
- RELATEDHonda Unveils New CRF250R Dirt BikeNo future mobility tech here—just a good old fashioned dirt bike.READ NOW
- RELATEDFearless Dirt Biker Rides Back to Base After Being Impaled By a BranchTwo skin grafts and a "sh*t load of stitches later" and he is good as new.READ NOW
- RELATEDCalifornia Dirt Bike Rider Jumps the 60 Freeway in Dangerous StuntThe caption on his Instagram video reads, "The keyboard warriors were out in full force. Where are you now."READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Three Dirt Bike Riders Barely Evade an Oncoming TrainMaybe it's time to heed the signs that say "Stay off the tracks!"READ NOW