Youtube Channel Gets Exclusive Look At Pre-Production 2018 Kia Stinger GT
Definitely excited to get one of these bad boys at The Drive...not in yellow.
Recent video shows a great inside look at a pre-production 2018 Kia Stinger GT. Similar in structure to the BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe, the luxury sedan is definitely something to look at. That being said, its is hard not to think about the Genesis G80 when looking at the interior of the vehicle. Maybe it's just me, but certain knobs and dash layout has some serious similarities.
The youtube video posted by The Straight Pipes allows us to get an up close and personal look at the new vehicle and even hear the car start up. Unfortunately, there really wasn't much to hear. The exhaust sounded tame and muted as you wouldn't know a 365 horsepower 3.3-liter twin-turbocharged V-6 laid under the hood. Still, the GT-line version has Brembo brakes all the weigh around and other sport accents that remind the consumer and general public the Stinger GT is here to make a statement.
- RELATEDWatch the Kia Stinger Lay Waste to its Rear TiresWatch the rear-wheel-drive Kia do its rear-wheel-drive thing.READ NOW
- RELATEDListen to the 2018 Kia Stinger Rev Its Heart OutHow does Kia's fastest-accelerating car sound?READ NOW
- RELATEDGenesis G70 to Outperform Kia Stinger, Deemed 'Pure Sports Sedan'The Stinger's closely-related cousin is set to deliver even better performance.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Kia Stinger GT Is the Quickest 0-60 MPH Car Kia Has Ever MadeKia's premium twin-turbo sedan lays down the numbers quicker than expected.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Kia Stinger GT May Cost Less Than $27,000Will the new Kia pack BMW M2 performance for the cost of a BRZ?READ NOW