Watch This 4,000 Horsepower Firebird Destroy the Drag Strip
This Firebird is a few horsepower away from taking flight.
James "Birdman" Finny is arguably the most feared man in the no-prep drag racing circuit. He is currently rocking a 4,000 horsepower 572 Hemi V-8 that can rip unreal drag times when the track is sticky enough. As you can see in the video below, the massive Firebird struggled a couple times to make a straight line, but Birdman kept things in order and ended up winning a hefty sum of money at the end of the night.
Unfortunately, it is hard to figure out real drag times from the video, but we know they are neck-snapping quarter miles. From the looks of it, Birdman is very much in his prime and running a great car at the moment. If anyone knows more about the build, please leave some information in the comments below as this Firebird is a force to be reckoned with.
- RELATED700-Horsepower 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Spotted Lapping the NurburgringWatching the all-new GT2 RS conquer the Ring is like therapy.READ NOW
- RELATEDAriel Atom Successor Will Be a 1200-Horsepower Electric HypercarZero emissions meets 0-60 in 2.4 seconds.READ NOW
- RELATEDFerrari 488 GTB Vs. Ferrari F12berlinetta Drag Race Is Shockingly CloseIt's turbocharged V-8 versus high-revving V-12 in a battle of sprinting horses.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Hennessey's 600-HP VelociRaptor Battle a Stock 2017 F-150 Raptor in a Drag RaceRaptor-on-raptor fighting is always a treat.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Drag Race a Hemi-Powered Hot RodSpoiler alert, the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT blows the hot rod out of the water.READ NOW