Watch the Game Trailer for Gear.Club Unlimited for Nintendo Switch
Finally, a racing game on a Nintendo console without flying turtle shells.
Games like Forza, Gran Turismo, and Need for Speed are just a few of the excellent driving simulators enjoyed by PC, Xbox, and PlayStation gamers, but Nintendo consoles have had little third-party support in racing games for several years. Mario Kart is great and all, but what if Nintendo enthusiasts want a more realistic racing sim?
Eden Games has spotted a vacancy of realistic racing games in the Nintendo Switch lineup and the firm is doing something about it with Gear.Club Unlimited. Right now, Eden Games is famous for the Gear.Club mobile game on Android and iOS, but it is certainly not just in the business of apps. Eden has been making racing games since the 1990’s with titles like Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed, Test Drive, and the V-Rally games.
A new trailer just dropped for the Gear.Club Unlimited game for the Switch and it looks like a pretty serious racing simulator. It shows us real cars from the likes of McLaren, Pagani, and AMG that look and sound fantastic. Unfortunately, it looks like the game won’t have real-world tracks, but the environments still look good.
The trailer doesn’t give us a release date, but it does tell is that Gear.Club Unlimited is coming to the Switch in the fourth quarter of this year so you can put it on your wishlist for the holidays. A challenge Eden will have in marketing the game is the fact that there’s already a free version of this game that anyone can get on their phone. The Switch version will have to offer a lot more if Eden plans to ask as much as $59.99 for the game.
- RELATEDTop 10 Racing Games of All TimeFrom modern consoles to dusty old arcades, here's a look at the best car games of all time.READ NOW
- RELATEDHere Are 77 Japanese Cars You Can Drive in Forza Motorsport 7Get your Gran Turismo on in Forza.READ NOW
- RELATEDGran Turismo Sport Will Officially Drop on October 17For real this time, so they say.READ NOW
- RELATEDNeed for Speed Payback Trailer Shows a Renewed Push for Car ModsThis game will be about much more than just driving.READ NOW
- RELATEDVirtual-Reality Mario Kart Is Coming to a Japanese ArcadeInfuriating your friends has never been this realistic.READ NOW