Watch This Motorcyclist Narrowly Avoid a Crash With a Honda S2000
Just a reminder to always be alert.
Riding a motorcycle may be fun but it is also extremely dangerous. No matter how competent a rider you are, there is always the other driver to worry about. By the nature of riding a motorcycle, you are completely exposed and more likely to suffer serious injury in what often might be a minor MVA if between two enclosed vehicles.
In the video below, you see a motorcyclist traveling down Angeles Forest Highway when all of a sudden a white Honda S2000 (sweet) spins out of control directly in front of him, nearly causing a violent head-on collision. It is unclear what caused the S2000 to lose control, but it wouldn't be ridiculous to say the driver may have gotten on the gas a little too early out of a turn.
Fortunately, the rider was able to avoid the Honda S2000 as well as all the debris the accident kicked up.
- RELATEDIs the Honda S2000 F20C the Perfect Toyota AE86 Engine Swap?A Toyota cult icon made better with a Honda heart.READ NOW
- RELATEDCheck Out This 385-HP Supercharged Honda S2000 Track MonsterThis S2K pumps out an extra 150 hp—for only 10 grand.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhat Do You Think Of This Wide Body Honda S2000 By Mode Parfume?The latest wide body kit by Mode Parfume for the Honda S2000 is revealed.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhy Now Is The Time To Buy A Honda S2000The S2000 has proven time and again that key performance mods will make it a formidable track weapon that can go toe to toe against sports cars more than double its value.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch The Original Amuse S2000 R1 'Touge Monster' Attack Tsukuba CircuitAfter more than a decade since its reign as the 'Hot Version' touge monster, the Amuse S2000 R1 continues to terrorize Tsukuba CircuitREAD NOW