Watch The Grand Tour's Season 2 Preview
The Bugatti Chiron, McLaren 720S, and Rimac Concept_One are set to star in the motoring show's sophomore season.
It's finally Amazon Prime Day, which means, aside from some pretty sweet coffee maker deals, the release of the first teaser for Season 2 of the company's (and perhaps the world's) premier car show.
As promised, Amazon has dropped a thirty-second preview of The Grand Tour Season 2 and it appears to be more the same big budget, high-octane dad humor we've come to expect from automotive entertainment's Golden Trio. Originally intended to be a special treat for Prime subscribers, it looks like it's been made available to anyone and everyone with access to YouTube or any of The Grand Tour's social media feeds.
Mercedes-AMG GT Rs, Lancia Rally 037s, old Jags, Ripsaw tanks, the McLaren 720S hanging tail on the Eboladrone, exotic locales, and a potential top speed run with the Bugatti Chiron. Throw in Richard Hammond tackling a Swiss hillclimb in a Rimac Concept_One electric hypercar and we have quite the lineup of car-based antics in store. (Spoiler alert: he doesn't make it up the hill.)
Despite Mr. Hammond's aforementioned setback, The Grand Tour is scheduled to return to your screens this October.
- RELATEDWatch The Grand Tour Guys Attack a Hill Climb Ahead of Hammond's Rimac CrashSupercars at play are always a beautiful thing.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the First Trailer For the All-New Top Gear AmericaThe latest entry in the expanding "three guys in cars" genre of TV premieres Sunday, July 30th.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Grand Tour Boys Caught Filming in CroatiaAriel Nomad and Audi TT RS set to appear in Series 2 of the Amazon Prime car show.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Grand Tour Series 2 Will Premiere This OctoberT-minus approximately four months until the return of Clarkson, Hammond, and May.READ NOW
- RELATEDIs The Grand Tour Going to Take the Bugatti Chiron to Its Top Speed?It looks like Clarkson, May, and Hammond might be the first ones to see just how fast the successor to the Bugatti Veyron can go.READ NOW