Jay Leno's Garage Gets Into The American Spirit With A Special Episode
From George W. Bush's F-150 to a 1978 Dodge Street Van
In typical Jay Leno fashion, Jay Leno's Garage recently released an episode focusing on American cars. Rather than covering modern American cars, Jay looked back throughout to ages to really pick out some iconic rides.
Right off the bat Jay goes down to George W. Bush's ranch in Texas to check out his white Ford F-150. As Jay puts it, America makes the best pickups. For years Bush has owned white Ford pickups from massive F-250s to the current 2013 F-150 King Ranch and he hasn't been afraid to take foreign dignitaries for a ride around the property. Now we see Bush giving the denim-covered TV host a ride.
The next car on deck is a Dodge Viper followed by a Pontiac Trans Am, Ford Bronco and 1978 Dodge Street Van. Each one of these vehicles are unique and beautiful in their own right and each of them remind us America has a few automotive tricks up its sleeve.
- RELATEDJay Leno Is the Proud New Owner of a 2017 Ford GTBe sure to keep an eye on Jay Leno's Garage for an upcoming review of Ford's new supercar.READ NOW
- RELATEDRide Along with Jay Leno in an L.A. County Sheriff's 1978 Chevy Nova 9C1Cop cars have come a long way in the last 40 years.READ NOW
- RELATEDJay Leno Takes an E30 M3-Swapped BMW 2002 for a Spin in L.A.A de facto predecessor to the M2 to finds its way into the celebrity's garage.READ NOW
- RELATEDJay Leno Loves Driving The LuftAuto 911 Off RoadJay Talks LuftAuto with Porsche's Pat Long and car owner Eli KoganREAD NOW
- RELATEDWatch Jay Leno Drive This Custom 1,000-HP 1969 Chevy CamaroThe attention to detail on this build is almost disturbing.READ NOW