Watch Cleetus and The Hoonigans Do a Massive Minivan Burnout
As is tradition with a rental car.
There are a lot of cars The Drive would love to do a burnout in, but a front-wheel-drive V-6 Chrysler Pacifica is not exactly high on our list. Still, we will watch just about anything light up its tires. In a collaboration video between The Hoonigans and Cleetus McFarland, we get to see a rental minivan get beaten to an absolute pulp.
The video starts off with the usual blog-style banter but eventually, it transforms into preparation for a massive burnout. The crew puts blocks behind the rear wheels and secures the minivan to a '90s Ford F-250 before the launch into the burnout. At first, Cleetus attempts to activate cruise control but the system denies the request so he just stays on the gas. According to their debriefing, the fiery Pacifica was able to get into third gear during its several minute long burnout.
At the end of the video, we see the tires are completely destroyed and in desperate need of replacing. However, it is all in good fun since the car is a rental and we all know what you do with a rental...
- RELATEDAustralian Ute Does a Burnout On a Trailer Towed by Another UteUtes on utes on utes.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Ken Block Do a Huge Burnout in His New Ford F-150 RaptorIt was "awesome," according to Block's kids.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Dodge Challenger Hellcat Hit Seventh Gear in A BurnoutAs the age of Demons draws near, a reminder of the Hellcat's power.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Hennessey's 1,000-HP Chevy Camaro ZL1 "The Exorcist" Do an Insane BurnoutThe Dodge Challenger Demon may already be in trouble.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Electric Smart Car Do Donuts and BurnoutsRear-engined rear-drive German tire shredders never looked so adorable.READ NOW